Every unnecessary feature has been kept out without exception. Click on the button or push the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard and the screen will be directly saved as an image — Done!
It’s still possible to customize all settings: Capture just a certain area of the screen or the currently active window, display the mouse cursor or set the saving image format (JPG, PNG or BMP). Other features such as naming the screenshots after numbering or date and time, setting up the image quality and automatically copying the screenshot to the clipboard are available as well. Moreover Screenshoter has a special Compact Mode and can be minimized to the tray so it doesn’t block your work.
Worth mentioning is that full screen applications can be captured as well. With this advantage it’s easily possible to create high quality screenshots of games, websites, office programs and even movies!
- Easy: Just click the button or push [Print Screen] key
- Capture whole screen, active window or select an area
- Optionally show the cursor on the screenshot
- Save your results as JPG, PNG or BMP images
- Automatic filename: Numbering, time & date or ask every time
- Special Compact Mode & minimize to notification area
- Multilingual: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, JA, NL, PT, RU, TR
- Portable: Just one executable, no need for installation
|Version:||1.82 (23 August 2013)|
|License:||Freeware — Please donate|
Note: Please contact us if you have trouble downloading the latest version. Also try one of our external download mirrors: